Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Training

I've started training, again, after a brief hiatus for the summer when I was seriously playing tennis at least four hours a day.



So it's back in the gym. Monday I worked on legs. Yesterday, I did upper body stuff. And today I did legs again. It's always amazing to me how sore I can get after working my legs since they are already pretty strong from all the sports I do. At any cost, I'm walking a little slower today.



I hit with my favorite hitting partner this morning and I am looking forward to the tournament next weekend at St. Joseph's in Indiana. It should be a good turnout. A lot of the kids from the college team should be back on campus and will be entering the tournament. I will get to play some doubles as well. They say doubles will help the singles game. I hate to come to the net.



Today, the latest standings list was published for the Midwest Tennis Rankings. I am now number 5 in tournament points! I want to finish the year in the number one spot. Hopefully I will be able to collect some points in Indiana next weekend.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment