Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tennis Voodoo


These are my tennis buddies. They are on my bag and with me every match I play. They all seem pretty happy and encouraging.

In July, my friend, Ann, introduced me to a new friend who was capable of tennis voodoo. Well, I am not one to judge so I found a place for her among the rest of my friends.


I should have knew something was up. She doesn't even smile! Since she joined my friends, I have twisted my ankle and endured the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had. Ann kept her twin sister and poor Ann has twisted her knee, almost cut off the tip of her finger and had to have side-lining surgery to remove a cyst from her finger.

So, I learned an important lesson in 2012. Tennis Voodoo doesn't work the way I want it to. So I guess I have to go back to practicing and training if I want to do well.

Bye, evil tennis voodoo girl! You've got to go. (Even though I liked the way you rocked your little tennis dress.)

Stay tuned,
KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment